Join Our Team
Medical Evaluators is always looking for exceptional individuals with industry experience. Please leave your information below along with your resume, and someone will be in touch with you.
We are not currently hiring but welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Feel free to contact us if you are looking for a career in the IME community.
Workers Compensation Report Specialist
[Paralegal, Claims Adjuster, TPA]
If you have workers’ compensation experience, such as paralegal, claims adjuster, claims specialist, nurse case manager, or independent medical evaluation experience, then we welcome the opportunity to meet you. We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our leadership team.
The ideal individual must be a professional, works well with others – including our doctors, have good writing skills and possess the ability to maintain an organized environment. Previous experience within the workers’ compensation field and/or independent medical examinations experience is required.
Established in 1978, Medical Evaluators LLC, is a leading provider of Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs) and review services in the workers’ compensation, disability, and auto liability industry. Our clients are third-party administrators, medical care organizations, employers, insurance companies, attorneys, and government entities. Our reputation for quality and integrity, state-of-the-art systems and processes, along with our loyal customers have contributed to our exceptional success to date, and will provide the catalyst for our continued expansion in the future.
Our culture and work environment is empowering, while laughter and fun are in our values.
- Conduct quality assurance of medical reports submitted by our doctors to ensure they meet Medical Evaluators’ standards, as well as individual client requirements
- Assist with detailed cover letter writing
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients and our team of physicians
- Ensure the delivery and preparation of quality IME reports by our physicians
- Work in a team environment reporting to our Quality Assurance Manager
- Manage electronic referral systems
- Possess clear and conceptual thinking and excellent judgment and discretion, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Manage and maintain client relationships; visit clients, as appropriate
- Participate in marketing activities, including attendance of trade meetings and conferences
- Cross-train in multiple functions to enhance experience.
Skills / Requirements:
- Must be motivated, detail oriented, thorough, accountable, and reliable
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation required, Ohio experience preferred
- Must be able to write cover letters for IMEs / File reviews
- Excellent oral and English writing skills
- Displays confidence interacting with physicians
- Computer skills: Word, PDF, will train on internal operating system
- Strong organizational and time management skills
This is a full-time position and salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package includes paid vacation and personal time, paid holidays, health and dental insurance and matching 401K.
Compensation is negotiable based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- We follow all CDC guidelines
- Please tell us what would distinguish you for this position?
- Workers’ compensation: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple Locations